January Beginners Class Full

Our January 2017 class is now fully booked and we are unable to accept any further bookings.

However, the good news is that we are starting another class only 6 weeks later, in late February/early March.

The exact date and time of the February/March class will be confirmed in early January. Please get in touch to register your interest. Once booking opens you will then get an email to inform you that booking is open so you can book first!

12 Responses to “January Beginners Class Full”

1. Maxine niblett says:

Hi. Please let me know when booking is open for Feb/mar beginners class.
    Thanks
    Maxine

2. Sarah Jarrett says:

My partner and I missed the January intake but super keen to come along in Feb. Please consider us a definite for the next one!!!

See you soon…
    Sarah & Jonny

3. Brenda evans says:

Would like to join a beginners class as soon as possibly . Please could you let me know as soon as a vacancy arises.
    Brenda

4. David Jackson says:

Hello – Please could you let me know when booking is open for beginners classes in Feb/March for me and my wife? Thanks.
    David.
    Mobile – 07769656208

5. Karen Leverett says:

We (four of us – two couples) are interested in your Latin and ballroom lessons starting in February in Cyncoed Methodist Church and I would be grateful if you could let me know about these please.

Thanks

Karen Leverett

6. lyn davies says:

Please forward details of next available class

7. Jonathan Earle says:

Re: February/March beginners class

Hi, my partner and I would like to be notified when the booking opens for the next set of beginners dance classes.

Also if by the slightest chance a place opens up for the January classes before they start, please can you get in touch as we would really like to start your classes asap!

Many thanks

8. kim jones says:

I am interested in ballroom classes for beginners for 2017.

could you let me know date of next classes.

Many thanks

9. Sally-Ann Jenner says:

I’m interested in coming to the Beginners Classes, please email me the dates when they become available.

Many thanks.

10. Mr & Mrs Tony Williams says:

Dear both, Would like to register our interest in your next beginners class. Sincerely, Tony & Hetty Williams

11. Olivia says:

hello I am enquiring about doing a couples beginner’s dance classes in private or groups I m 20 and my partner is 27 can you send me more info on the different dance classes you offer, look forward to hearing from you.
    Kindest regards Olivia Goodwin

12. MIreia Aragon says:

Hi,
    Me and my boyfriend are interested in your next beginners classes.

Thanks,