January 2014 beginners

We can now confirm that our January beginners class will be as follows:

Start date: Thursday 16 January 2014
Time: 6pm to 7pm
Location: St Mary’s Parish Hall, Talbot Street, Canton, Cardiff CF11 9BX.
If you wish to book your place in advance please contact us. You can also enrol on the first night of the course.
You do not need a partner to attend, although there is a discount in place should you bring a partner with you. It’s best to wear comfortable clothes and smooth-soled shoes.

6 Responses to “January 2014 beginners”

1. Emily Brace says:

Hi my partner and I aged 27 & 29 are interested in enrolling on the beginners class in January 2014. I have a tap background but neither of us have done any ballroom.
    Look forward to hearing from you regards the above.

2. Nina Cole says:

Hi there.
    I’m a 20 year old female looking to start dancing again.
    I used to do tap and ballet as a kid, and attended a few months of ballroom with my brother as a teen but unfortunately something came up which resulted in us stopping!
    I was just wondering what your availability on the course is like, and whether I’d need to find a partner?

Thanks,
    Nina Cole.

3. Mark Sherlock says:

Hi. can I (and my wife )book onto your beginners class on 16th January please. If I need to ring can you please let me know. Thanks

Regards

Mark

4. Neil price says:

Hello,

I left a phone message today 23-12-2013 ( 07500967522),I would like to book some beginners classes which start in January for my partner and I at your canton branch . I was doing it as an xmas present would you be able to do this, as you said you can pre book on your web page.

kind regards
    Neil Price – 0750096722

5. Nadia Matthews says:

Age 16 want to become a pro dancer for latin and ballroom! I do not have a dance partner, however willing to work with anyone. My dream is as you see on the tv all the pro dancers on.strictly come dancing! Addicted to the show! Please reply. I love dancing and its my dream
    Thank you very much. Hope you take the time to reply and give me.some.careear advise

6. Mike Warren says:

Hi Darren & Lucilla – My partner and I look forward to seeing you at the beginners class on 16 Jan.